The Chief Executive of IMTECH is a “Chartered Engineer”, a Fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology, London, UK and also a registered “Professional Engineer” of Pakistan Engineering Council, Islamabad, Pakistan. He is a former Senior Surveyor of the American Bureau of Shipping.
IMTECH is registered with:
- Pakistan Engineering Council as Consulting Engineers.
- Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan, as “Pre-shipment Inspection Company”.
- Karachi Chamber of Commerce, as a “Member”.
- Ministry of Industries, Government of Pakistan, as “Inspecting Authority” for Boilers.
- Pakistan Banks Association as “Approved Valuer” for valuation of property, machinery and stocks.
- NBFI and Modarba Association of Pakistan as “Professional Valuer”.
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), as “Insurance Surveyors” for(i) FIRE, (ii) MARINE, (iii) MOTOR and (iv) Misc./MACHINEY BREAKDOWN.
- Directorate of Weights and Measures, Government of Sindh, Pakistan.
- IMTECH is Marine Consultant to Port Qasim Authority, Pakistan.
Since its establishment in January 2001 IMTECH has developed a team for Third Party Inspections and has been carrying out inspections of engineering projects, plants, equipments, etc. IMTECH is also approved by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) for Valuation Surveys and by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) for Insurance Surveys.